BAN????? XRAY???????

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Vemmis

BAN????? XRAY???????

Post by Vemmis »

I have apparently been banned from this awesome server. I was confirmed xraying by an admin watching me, my friend hazama93 said. I was talking to him at skype at the exact same time and he can give proofs for this was one of my lucky day!! Please pardon me!! :diamond: :diamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :diamondblock: :diamondblock:
Vemmis

Re: BAN????? XRAY???????

Post by Vemmis »

Please pardon me. If you think I have dine it i'm srry, but I want to play on thisa awesome server!
budd9570

Post by budd9570 »

i was banned too and i would like to come back and finish working on my store i have an appeal in bans called Greifing ticket removal plz read
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

What do you say to the large number of diamond ore gained, with very little mining done?
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Vemmis

Post by Vemmis »

I was digging a lot around in the earth for several hours. You did just see a little bit.
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

I did a log check in that area, and there was less than 100 blocks removed.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Vemmis

Post by Vemmis »

Check all the tunnels we dug
Vemmis

Post by Vemmis »

This is starting to be anoying because I know I'm innocent. Please pardon me.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Can a mod double-check tickets 2991, 2992, and 2993? Those are the clearest incidences of possible xray I could find.

2993 is possibly just luck, but it was dated a couple weeks ago.

Sorry, Vemmis, but I'm just not really buying it.

On those first two tickets, you're barreling down uncle_paul's tunnel, then you stop, dig straight down, and hit diamond ore. You make NO other digs, and in both cases, you dig STRAIGHT to the ore.

I'm calling cheat.
Vemmis

Post by Vemmis »

Srry but I was out mining with my friend hazama93 and we both dug tunnels.