PLEASE unban me!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
chocolate_cow

PLEASE unban me!

Post by chocolate_cow »

Hello i was recently banned from the server so i aasked my friends to login and ask why i was banned and i recently found out that i should come here to complain.
so my story is .... I was teleporting to random places i came upon a guys house. Its was turning night. So i wanted to take shelter, I went inside their house and a spider :mobspider: was after me. I then i decided to kill but i accidently knocked out some glass of their wall i wanted put it back with sand so i did
As it was turning morning i went outside i took all their wheat... :wheatpicked: (i admit i did grief) i dont think i replanted the wheat and i think they broke some fences IM SOOOO SORRY
(if this story is a bit off im sorry it happened awhile ago) i never meant to grief and i never meant to hurt anyones feelings!
rbos

Re: PLEASE unban me!

Post by rbos »

Okay. Don't break other people's stuff. :) If you do, repairs, or filing a /pe at the location with an apology, go a long way toward forgiveness.
chocolate_cow

Re: PLEASE unban me!

Post by chocolate_cow »

Ok Thank You SOOOOOOO much, sir illl never do it again!