XRAY!!!!! wtf NO! NOTFAIR!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
immakoolkid

XRAY!!!!! wtf NO! NOTFAIR!

Post by immakoolkid »

I just got banned for xraying when i pulled a redstone out of my chest! WTF! is this a prank or something!, cuz its NOT VERY FUNNY! i was doing fine, making a shop with budd9570 and we needed to make a secret entrance behind our shop (dial: pawnshop) so i went to my house and opened a chest to get some redstone. AND THEN MY FUCKING SCREEN WENT BLANK! then my minecraft shut down and i tried to rejoin and it said i was banned for xraying! which i dident.
-Immakoolkid-
Mercymike

Re: XRAY!!!!! wtf NO! NOTFAIR!

Post by Mercymike »

Yeeeah.. we can see you were xraying we followed you in your tunnels watching you dig in the dark windy tunnels straight to diamonds and even gold. Not only that but you realised that the single width tunnels are what we caught you on last time so you tried double tunnel... not so clever. As for you apparently going to your chests. You did that AFTER I had watched you xraying and even informed you that i was watching you and was going to ban you for offending. You then chose to ignore me and carry on. Then eventually came to a stop to return to your chests.

As this is your second offence of the same time. After you were only JUST unban i feel that a further unban may be out of the question for you.... atleast not for a VERY long time.

Thanks for playing!
sincerely,
Mercymike (Server mod that bust yo butt) ;)
immakoolkid

Post by immakoolkid »

FOR ONE, they WERENT dark and windy! They where lit by torches and glowstone_(derp) also x-rayer's don't bother to add torches and frickin glowstones! like omg! three quarters of the frigin time i was dungeoneering with budd9570, you can ask him. we went into the ravine near AND below my house. we blocked over 5 spawners with tourches in both. Also, we spent more than half our time in my xp area, which is in my mineshaft below my house. this is how i got my gold and iron and redstone! i WEnt to my chest's because i had a full frigin inv. you can check my chest. there all labeled! wood, misc., stone, sand, so on. Double frigin tunnels where to IMPROVE efficiency
immakoolkid

Post by immakoolkid »

if i end up not getting unbanned. which i TRULY HOPE I DO BECAUSE IT WAS UNFAIR! i want someone to give all my protection rights to budd9570. He's my best friend on this server so if anyone should get rights to my house it should be him. i hope you respect me enough to tend to this request.
thank You,
-Immakoolkid-
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I checked up on the X-ray tunnels and they are dark, and they were random, this leads me to believe that you were x-raying, AGAIN. This is your second offense so don't expect an unban anytime soon.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
immakoolkid

Post by immakoolkid »

PLEASE! show me where the frigin "dark" tunnels are. cuz i dient make 'em! like i said before. i DELETED the client i was using after the FIRST unban! i would not dishonor the server again by doing that! thats not how i roll. and you guys are frigin idiots and waste your lives away trying to catch people doing such STUPID things! for instance x-raying, its not like i can get a financial gain by it, i barley know the frigin server alone. all i know is the little area around my house, thats IT.
immakoolkid

Post by immakoolkid »

again, if i DONT get it. which i know you guys wont. PLEASE give all my region areas to -budd9570- he got me on the server, started me off with a stone pickaxe. so if anyone should get the rights to my regions it should be him.
Thank You,
-immakoolkid-
robbie_cakes

Post by robbie_cakes »

hi imma, Doozie told me i have to come here to ask you this. I REALLY like your house. so i was wondering if you could do what you said before and give your rights to budd9570 and he is going to make me pay for the house, i was wondering if thats ok with you?
Thanks,
-robbie_cakes-
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Oh look, a child talking to itself. Locking thread.