i got banned for having an ip!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Doozy

Re: i got banned for having an ip!

Post by Doozy »

You appear to have absolutely no understanding of right or wrong. We know who you are. We do not want you on our server. We will ban any account you use to access our server. If necessary, we will ban your entire IP. These are the consequences of your actions. Accept them and move on with your life.
robbie_cakes

Post by robbie_cakes »

LOL,! xD Doozie your hilarious! this video is actually helping me. watch at 2:40. she says that she could learn not to get caught and not to steal money, the only differance is that i HAVE remorse. So take all the diamonds from immakoolkid back. and all his armour. but please. dotn take it out on robbie_cakes. hes an Innocent player. and dident do anything to vulgarize the server. also he dident mine ANY diamonds, i deleted my client for good. so please. give me ONE more chance, i dont care start me off with nothing again if you can do that. all i want to do is play on the server. thats it. PLAY. not cheat, im done cheating ive learned my lesson twice and it jsut keep's getting worse and worse.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Nope.