i got banned for having an ip!

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
robbie_cakes

i got banned for having an ip!

Post by robbie_cakes »

i decided that id start off fresh :wheatpicked: , new start. NO xray. NO help. NO mods. i was doing good dident have any rights at all, i went to my old house to go mining for some ore's, manly iron :ironore:. i noticed rbos off in the distance of were i used xray to find 4 diamonds. i said hi. then rbos went into private matters and released my IP to the WHOLE server! lets not get started on how morally wrong that was to release PRIVATE data to the WHOLE server. for anyone to hack my computer. im asking for a second chance. i even bought a new account to prove you guys i had stopped.
budd9570

Re: i got banned for having an ip!

Post by budd9570 »

ok to rbos and any mods reading this... heres the situation

immakoolkid was banned for xraying and then two days later after being unbanned he was banned again for xraying.... immakoolkid is not actually his account. he created his own account today named robbie_cakes who was banned by rbos because he saw they had the same IP adress. the first time he got banned i had told him there was no xraying but he did not listen and after being unbanned he was skeptical about xraying but as he is used to having armour and diamond tools in all other servers he plays he got enough to make armour and a few tools he was then banned again for xraying and he realized he would have to play like everyone else in this server... one of the main reasons we both like this server is the stargates and shops and active helpful moderators (to me anyways)..... when he made robbie_cakes a few hours ago he came in without any intention of using mods, he even deletes the clients off his computer because he like building in the server with me.... if you had asked him why he was at his house he would have told you. he was mining in the ravine by his old house. he was going to build a new house at the sanctum because he couldnt get the rights to his old house.(ask farandbeyond about the sanctum lot) we were working on a mooshroom farm ask chris 72 he saw us there AND he had no diamonds the whole time he was using stone and iron tools..... the point is.. is robbie_cakes was an account he created mainly to play with me in my favourite server and one of his new favourites.... please just think about it and i promise i will keep him in line if we play.... thnx just think about it plz
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

We ban players who can't obey rules, regardless of how many accounts they buy. It's not about the suit, it's about the person wearing it. This ban is permanent.
budd9570

Post by budd9570 »

ah but the person wearing the suit has changed along with the suit. please give him one more chance
robbie_cakes

Post by robbie_cakes »

so i buy a new suit. what does it matter. i BOUGHT a BRAND NEW account SPECIFICALLY for Novylen, because i LOVE the server. regardless if i used xray to get a personal gain to do it(both with immakoolkid). that SHOULD show you guys how committed i am to the server and how much i love it. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE i will NEVER EVER EVER EVER use my hacked client again. i deleted it after my second ban
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

You bought a new account in an attempt to circumvent our ban system, and lied to us about it. This is the second circumvention ban we've given you. It does not reflect well on you, nor are you the first person to try this. You have 4 counts of rule breaking against you now.
robbie_cakes

Post by robbie_cakes »

For ONE, i dont even know what the fuck CIRCUMVENTING MEANS! i jsut wanted to play novylen, and if i could i would make another account to play. IM NOT FRIGIN STUPID! i dont just make new accoutns and ask the stupid mods to unban me, thats not how i work, that not how i act. to me making and playing on a new account on novylen is just another privilege i can have. and not ONCE did i mention my imma ban. the only time i did it is when i asked for my rights to be givin to budd9570, the only LOYAL frigin person on this BLOODY SERVER! :evil:
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

1: Try a dictionary. It means what you did.

2: You don't get to make up privileges you can have on our server.

3: You lied when you whispered me and posted pretending to be someone else wanting to acquire immakoolkid's property.

4: This isn't a school yard, it's private property. We are not teachers or parents, and we do not have to forgive or allow anything.
robbie_cakes

Post by robbie_cakes »

1) I found out what it means after the fact. and thats not what i was trying to do.

2)IM NOT making up privilages on your server. you should learn how to read next time because i said its ALWAYS a privilage to go ON YOUR server.

3) HELLO DERP!!! IM IMMAKOOLKID! is that SO hard for you to realize. but im different know. im not like this in-game your just pissing me off. i swore after imma got banned the second time to myself and the people i play with on this server that i would DELETE my client, START a BRAND NEW account, and be loyal and trustworthy again. which obviously dident work when rbos invaded my privacy and released my ip to the WHOLE server. which im willing to forgive givin the fact that rbos is a really nice person. and does not just make fast hand assumptions like some people.

4) also, i can PROVE that i never mined 1 diamond ore on robbie_cakes. to prove to you guys that i dident want to do it. go back to the home page, and hit "player stat's" the type in "robbie_cakes" then choose the "blocks" tab, then there you will see what stuff i mined. proving i never mined diamonds on this account. which means i wasent xraying, i was just mining. in my old ravine because i had seen earlier on imma but never had the time to.
Devov

Post by Devov »

This kid is hilarious, I wish we could keep him around. Reminded of this vid whenever I read ban forums: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihLBCbNIDbI