Week since I believe perma banned.

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
robbie_cakes2

Week since I believe perma banned.

Post by robbie_cakes2 »

Hi everyone, it's been a week without Novylen and I don't know what to say. It sucks that I've been perma banned I think. Which I REALLY hope im not cuz I want this to roll over in a year or so and everyone just get on with their lives but idk. Again, I look back at my stupidity to think that I would have done something like that after you guys had givin me the chance of a life time. I don't think I have anything else to say, but thank you. For giving me a second chance even though I kinda ruined it by my own stupidity. Thank you,
-Robbie_Cakes-
dragslayar

Re: Week since I believe perma banned.

Post by dragslayar »

Pro tip: don't pester, if you got the chance to be unbanned and screwed it up you ain't gonna get another chance for a very very long time, if you ever intend on playing this server legitimately again wait for at least 6 months before even thinking of asking. Don't be an arin.

Arin (noun): A person who repeatedly pesters but only continues to make matters worse for themselves.
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
robbie_cakes2

Post by robbie_cakes2 »

thank you dragslayer. i probably wont be on minecraft much anymore either so no need to worry. btw i was wondering if i am still aloud to be active in the forums. besides ban's
TacoDogSheep

Post by TacoDogSheep »

Oh god... Arin... -_-
/dial tristar
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Your presence on our temp map shows you still don't understand the meaning of Ban. Go away.