dograffe.

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
TacoDogSheep

Re: dograffe.

Post by TacoDogSheep »

Yeah, I really think you guys should give him a second chance. Hope to see you soon dog!

~Taco
/dial tristar
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Sorry, but I personally, don't think he deserves a second chance, he knew what he was doing was WRONG. It also caused a lot of inconvenience for other players.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
TheButch

Post by TheButch »

That's the thing - HE wasn't doing it. He didn't report me because, as I mentioned, we know each other IRL! It's just mean to go against somebody you know.
I showed him the diamond chest because he wanted to know where I got my thousands of diamonds I sold at spawn from. He didn't keep any diamonds at all.
Yes, he knew what I was doing was wrong, but he didn't want to get me banned! I know that I will never come back, but at least let dograffe.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Are you fucking kidding me right now?? >_> I quote(what dograffe said):" I did dupe some items." then you said: "Yeah we didn't dupe SOME items.... Something around 5000 diamonds."

And even if you duped the diamonds, and told dograffe, he shouldn't have taken any of the diamonds..

Anyways, If he's lucky he may get unbanned. But if it's up to me, hell no.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
rbos

Post by rbos »

I'm still giving it some thought. The anger has subsided mostly.

At some point we'll have a vote about whether to reduce it to a couple months' tempban or something.
IronManiac77

Post by IronManiac77 »

Interesting. And I just discovered that you took over my mansion and named it as your house.

Funny, I don't remember you building this.
TheButch

Post by TheButch »

Edit: Whoops... big mistake this post was...
Last edited by TheButch on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IronManiac77

Post by IronManiac77 »

Ooooh, I'm sorry. I believe we were looking for "Hey, sorry. We didn't know because it wasn't protected. But good work on it anyways"

Ima vote permaban
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

rbos wrote:I'm still giving it some thought. The anger has subsided mostly.

At some point we'll have a vote about whether to reduce it to a couple months' tempban or something.

I think your right, maybe a 3 or 4 month temp ban. and iron, I am so sorry for taking it over it wasn't protected and it looked very old, I shouldn't of taken it anyways though.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
TheButch

Post by TheButch »

IronManiac77 wrote:Ooooh, I'm sorry. I believe we were looking for "Hey, sorry. We didn't know because it wasn't protected. But good work on it anyways"

Ima vote permaban
urr... Sorry. I was trying to have a sense of humor and lighten the situation...