xKwarfx

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
hobbescalvin

xKwarfx

Post by hobbescalvin »

My friend has tried to join the server and Minecraft has been telling him "Reputation too Low" when he tries. Both of us are very confused because he has never joined this server before. When I look him up, it says his reputation is 6.35 and when I look on Player Stats on the website, it says: "The player you searched for either doesn't exist or hasn't recorded any statistics yet". Can you please find a way to let him join the server? xKwarfx is the account name. Thx!

-hobbes
Last edited by hobbescalvin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: xKwarfx

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

You friends reputation on Mcbans is too low. This is because he is banned for griefing or stealing or x-raying. Our server only allows people with a rep of 7+(I think). So he will not be able to join.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
rbos

Re: xKwarfx

Post by rbos »

Your friend has griefing bans on play.eoscraftmc.com and dwarfcraft.plugpayplay.com.

YOu may want to have him appeal there to get the bans overturned before his reputation is high enough to play here.