May you please Unban me?

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Cataclyststa

May you please Unban me?

Post by Cataclyststa »

i just got banned by someone idk who, i was just mining, got back to my home and i was banned.
Considering i was not warned of what i was doing, and i was banned without warning i think i should be unbanned. I literally had only played for 30 min and i was already considering donating because i liked the server but i guess not if im banned unfairly i also didnt give you my permission to put me on MCbans.com i have ran into this MCbans stuff before and without my consent u cannot post without my appeal.
dragslayar

Re: May you please Unban me?

Post by dragslayar »

I had warned you, and followed you around while you "mined" which was blatant XRay.

And saying we don't have your permission to put you on MCBans is like telling the police you don't give them permission to put you on a criminal register.
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Zaneo

Re: May you please Unban me?

Post by Zaneo »

We have this as an intermediate so that problems can be resolved without the need to have a mcbans mediator involved. You on your own may make a formal appeal on the mcbans website, for which we would then prove again that your ban was deserved, and in accordance with the policy set out by mcbans.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble