Unfair ban, please consider.

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Rhidlor

Unfair ban, please consider.

Post by Rhidlor »

Alright, as ive started playing this server, ive met some nice people, one of which is flyingderp, he is said to have been mining alot of peoples land making tunnels and whatnot, so as time goes by i decide to light up some open areas to allow for more mobs to spawn in my spawner, along the way ive been mining diamonds redstone iron etc...

And now as of today my brother cataclyststa has joined the server, i have him supply's and he decided to go and mine, drag later banned him for xraying and accused me of the same, later on i was banned for no apparent reason other than residing near this activity.
drag showed me tunnels made not by myself and banned my on the behalf...

in concussion to this event, id like to be refunded the $5 i had recently paid for donor, or be granted a unban.

Thanks
-Rhidlor
dragslayar

Re: Unfair ban, please consider.

Post by dragslayar »

I told you why I banned you and supplies enough proof on why.

To say I banned you for no reason only proved you had something to hide, and after I told you that I had logblock proof that you made those tunnels.
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Rhidlor

Post by Rhidlor »

You didn't really explain much, it was a unfair way to settle a misconception and I don't appreciate your false insinuations, if thats what you have to offer me id just like a refund.
TacoDogSheep

Post by TacoDogSheep »

I think you guys should give them one more chance, you have unbanned some x-rayers so why not unban these 2 and give them another chance.
/dial tristar
Rhidlor

Post by Rhidlor »

Thanks Taco, and sorry drag for being so mouthy this morning, I'm having a stressful day, but I like what taco said and if a unban came into place I'd be sure to watch my every move and stay within the boundaries of all the servers rules.

Sincere apologies drag, sorry for the frustration I may have brought you.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Hmm, I've checked this out myself and the tunnels were very obvious, but I'm willing to unban you,
but if we(the Mods) see you do anything that is against the rules you can expect an other ban.(and then you won't get unbanned.)
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Rhidlor

Post by Rhidlor »

Thanks legend! ill be on my best behavior!