Still banned please read

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Cataclyststa

Still banned please read

Post by Cataclyststa »

im still not unbanned after being told i was being unbanned, me and my brother got banned yesterday and he got unbanned but i didnt?...
i was wondering if i could please be unbanned. it was my frist ban without a warning
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: Still banned please read

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

No one said that you were getting unbanned. To be honest, i'm not sure if I wanna unban you. Your rep says that you have xrayed before, and you also have done it on this server again. There is no point in denying that you were xraying because I've seen the tunnels. I'm going to wait for Drag to comment on this and then we'll see what the outcome will be.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Cataclyststa

Post by Cataclyststa »

im gonna be totally straight forward. You can ask rhidlor, and his friends if the tunnels are mine, they are not i have played the server for a total of 30 min maximum and i know xray is against the rules but the moderator could have told me to stop and i would have gave everything back. Besides who has never played the game unfairly, my reputation of a hacker is very poor, i would never do anything to harm the server or anything like that. My brother got unbanned and he has a bigger reputation than i do and mine is very minimal. im sure almost every player in minecraft who knows how to swap folders has used hacks or some kind of cheat, can u please gimme 1 more chance? being completely honest i was about to donate too i had watched my friend play this server for months and i just decided to start playing it because i was getting bored of playing World of Warcraft every night. So please all i am asking for is a fresh start... forget the 30 minutes that i played the server for and see the problem through my eyes, the consumer, the player, who is begging to get another chance.

that is all i have to say. if u still keep me banned ill still come back on a diffirent account, follow the rules and donate cuz i love what you guys have done with the server and i think you should continue with the good work!

Love,

Cataclyststa

IGN: cataclyststa :mobsheep:
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

We determine x-raying through solid evidence. It is not a matter of witness testimony. You knew it was against the rules, you broke them. It is your responsibility to obey, not ours to catch you. Saying anyone could cheat if they chose in no way excuses your making that choice. Donations are not a bribe, and they do not sway us to look away from crimes against our laws. If you return to our server on a second account, you will be circumventing our ban and earn a IP ban. Anyone using the same IP will also be blocked.
Cataclyststa

Post by Cataclyststa »

so how is it fair that all my friends who built the tunnels got unbanned and me who xrayed for 5 minutes got banned and they all xrayed for months and made the tunnels? like they literally just got unbanned.