Long-Time Ban Appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
EpicSquirrel007

Long-Time Ban Appeal

Post by EpicSquirrel007 »

Hey, it's me again. I know it has been a long time since you have heard from me, but several of my friends have joined the server, and want to join the town I co-founded. I know, and admit that I was unforgivably rude and childish when I was banned, and I definately deserved it. Now I know that most people say things like that on their ban appeal to try and make themselves innocent, and I won't try to do that. I wasn't innocent, I was downright guilty. I am going to come out and say that I did indeed lie about it not being me that was on my account. It was a desperate attempt at a second chance, and I shouldn't have done it. For all of this and anything else I ever did to offend you, I am truly sorry. As you know, these events occurred a very long time ago, and I am most certainly a different person, and especially less rude. Now for why I hope you will consider unbanning me. As you may know, I founded a city with MikeTheEpic, who still plays on this server. Recently, my friend schouffle has also joined this server. Both are good friends of mine and I hope to be able to resume the development of our city with them. Whether you decide to unban me or not, I will always have respect for this server and for all the mods and admins. I was a pain to deal with before I was banned, and I have considerably changed my behavior. If you disagree with this, you can simply tell me and I will do my best to meet your requests about my conduct. It has been several months since I last played on this server, and I have still not found a server even remotely comparable to novylen. It is a great server with awesome staff and nice members. I just hope you will read this and have some mercy. Perhaps you could have a month or so "probation" where I must act respectfully to all members and staff and observe the all rules of the server, on pain of re-banning. Please give me a second chance! ^_^
Hope to be seeing you soon,
EpicSquirrel007
miketheepic

Re: Long-Time Ban Appeal

Post by miketheepic »

^

^_^
TacoDogSheep

Post by TacoDogSheep »

Good luck and I hope you get unbanned. :)
/dial tristar
gino973

Post by gino973 »

Hope you get unbanned :) GOOD LUCK!
miketheepic

Post by miketheepic »

Erm... Mods?
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I think you people should not be commenting on ban appeals. It just annoys me and that is not in favor of your friend.

As for Epicsquirrel007,
I'm not going to unban you. Simply because I remember you being a big pain in the ass, and I don't believe that people change.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
miketheepic

Post by miketheepic »

You "remember him being a big pain in the ass".

Seems legit
miketheepic

Post by miketheepic »

But in any case, I accept your decision, even if I may not agree with it.
EpicSquirrel007

Post by EpicSquirrel007 »

Mrepic, I don't recall you ever correcting my "pain in the ass" behavior. If you had told me to quit it, I would have. But until you do that, I won't know it is bothering you. I don't understand why you don't believe can change. It is very possible, and I would know, I HAVE changed. I am begging you to please reconsider, and maybe you could unban me, but if I misbehave in the slightest, I will accept the re-ban without a forum post. Please reconsider ^_^
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I remember you as a big pain in the ass, and I really believe that people do not change. I'm sure that I told you a dozen of times(if not more) to stop harassing staff/other players.
You're not getting the unban from me. Maybe if you are lucky, and Rbos/Zaneo is in a good mood, you can get your unban, but I won't unban you.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.