Long Time ban Appeal

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Cataclyststa

Long Time ban Appeal

Post by Cataclyststa »

hey, dont mean to be a pain and sorry if you are one of the staff who has already dealt with me but i have a new appeal and hopefully, you, the staff can come to reason with it. I know i have made mistakes, Which i am ashamed of making and though before i have made mistakes more than once i am assuring that my issue with this server was completely resolved from the moment that last diamond popped out of the block. I am an ex X-rayer. I did some pretty stupid stuff, which i regret and im sure i offended the staff, i disobeyed the rules and i ruined the game for myself. but im just hoping that this time you are willing to oversee my history on MCbans and on this server. I have tryed everything i could to whipe my MCbans history and its still pending whether or not it will all be erased.

Things i am sorry for:
-X-raying
-Breaking rules
-upsetting staff
-being unfair
-making so many forum posts for ban appeals :)
-and trying to bribe and question staff

all of these things are the reasons why u should keep me banned. But.... I really love this server, i watch my brother and friends play it 24/7 im sure most of the staff know who they are but im not gonna say the names, all im gonna say is that they are donors with blue names... but anyway please guys/gals please unban from this, i have learned my leason here. i regret everything i did and i am sorry.

That is all,

Cataclyststa

P.S. IGN: cataclyststa :lava:
TacoDogSheep

Re: Long Time ban Appeal

Post by TacoDogSheep »

I think he is being honest, he seem to be wanting to get back on server. Give him a second chance :roll:
/dial tristar
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

It has barley been a week, this is hardly a "Long time Ban Appeal".
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Cataclyststa

Post by Cataclyststa »

sorry it feels longer to me, time doesnt go by fast when u arent having fun...

after reading my 20 line ban appeal which included a sincere apology, lists and what i would do if i was unbanned, all that was taken was that i had a bad title for my ban appeal?

please sir all i am asking for is a second chance. Im not gonna make up some bull * statement about how i changed, because we as humans rarely change, the only thing that changes is our understanding and perception, our responsabilites after making mistakes. and i have learned that breaking the rules is obviously bad and that i wont do it again. So please unban me i promise that i will never break any rules and i wont bother u again. i notice u have unbanned other players before and then had to ban them again for doing the same thing, so i understand your hesitation to my issue but if i break the rules just ban me and ill be all over with.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

You know, just because you are copying the Epicsquirrel ban appeal,
I said 2 times that people don't change, and now all of the sudden, you start talking about that? Nice try.
i'm even more unlikely to unban you.(but then again, it's up to drag since he banned you, or an admin)
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Cataclyststa

Post by Cataclyststa »

ya, i looked ata epicsquirrel's appeal, you think people dont understand that you cant change who u are. its common sense thats why i stated it. other people get unbanned for doing worse stuff, u unbanned rhidlor, my brother for xraying and then unbanned him the same day, then drag blamed to tunnels on me and stated that in the first appeal. the only thing i did was xray for like 5 min, other people built the tunnels. my brother said it was flyingderp and then all i did was go in mine some diamonds and then got banned, maybe i was given a fair warning but i didnt see it so i didnt stop. its just that watching and looking through the forums i see people who didnt put anytime into the appeal and did worse stuff and got unbanned... idk why, but it happened i dont know why u cant accept my apology and unban me. other people who i dont even know agree with me and still you guys find a way to shun me, if i unban me you will never hear from me again.
Cataclyststa

Post by Cataclyststa »

Aswell i promise i wont do it again, and im very sorry to all the staff, owner and the players which i may have caused trouble.
rbos

Post by rbos »

I've read all these threads, both PMs, all four IRC messages, and the three-four requests from Rhidlor to get you unbanned.

Please stop.
Cataclyststa

Post by Cataclyststa »

no one has given me a straight answer, people who have been banned more than once are getting unbanned, everyone is being disrespectful, all i am asking is to be able to play this again, at least on this account...
rbos

Post by rbos »

My mom always said, if you want an answer now, it's "no". Give people time to think and stop getting in their faces.