Griefing?

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Moltant9er

Re: Griefing?

Post by Moltant9er »

I would be fine with a month or two i am sorry ValorCat and candreasen says the same
ValorCat

Post by ValorCat »

1. I honestly don't care much about the lava, but it still is griefing and I agree with Smearlge123, maybe a tempban for a couple weeks to a month or so.
2. I suppose Taco is right, it is the mod's/admin's decision, but as I was the one who was griefed, I believe I have some small say in this.
3. You actually want to buy Refuge, Smeargle? It's abandoned and pretty much forgotten, but if you really want it, I guess I could make you an owner of region for 20p or something (and then you can do what you want with it).
Fellowship CFO
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Well I'm gonna say this has gone on long enough. 5 days seems plenty for a joke between friends. In future keep your practical jokes to things that don't require mod clean ups.
Smeargle123

Post by Smeargle123 »

ValorCat wrote:1. I honestly don't care much about the lava, but it still is griefing and I agree with Smearlge123, maybe a tempban for a couple weeks to a month or so.
2. I suppose Taco is right, it is the mod's/admin's decision, but as I was the one who was griefed, I believe I have some small say in this.
3. You actually want to buy Refuge, Smeargle? It's abandoned and pretty much forgotten, but if you really want it, I guess I could make you an owner of region for 20p or something (and then you can do what you want with it).
I'll give ya 9.50 for it
Smeargle's wall of favourite quotes:

[20:14] <nbot> (Doozie) Bear in slang means hairy gay man.
[20:14] <nbot> (Doozie) So, irrelevant.

To dwell in the past is foolish. To forget the past is a disgrace. -Roger Simon