topic referring to robbie_cakes ban in july

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
robbie-cakes

topic referring to robbie_cakes ban in july

Post by robbie-cakes »

Hello everyone, now before you remove this ban like alot of the others i would like to inform you that i remember someone mentioning i would be able to appeal my case in december. i'm not here to provoke or annoy any of you so please act upon this request as a fresh start. earlier in the year around july to be exact, my account was ip banned from novylen in relation to "attempt to circumvent ban". i understands what this means and take full responsibilty for my actions then. as of now i feel i am a changed person, i no longer manafest my self around minecraft and enjoy physical activity more and more. i have been snowboarding and sking multiple times this month with intentions to do moreso over the christmas break. i have come to realize that my actions earlier on where fullish and dim-witted. i was blocked by anger and frustration in realivance to my ban. i am asking for an unban with probation, for those who do not understand what i mean it pretty much states that with my unban i will be watched and moniterd spanning over a period of time. a time which the admins will assume is reasonable and take actions to "re-trust" some might say in the player. this is solely the disicion of the admins and not myself. with that i hope i have supported my statment enough to get the attention of some admins and i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.
rbos

Re: topic referring to robbie_cakes ban in july

Post by rbos »

yokay

I'm not going to watch your every move or anything, but as long as you don't bug me i'm good. Don't mess with other people. :)
robbie-cakes

Re: topic referring to robbie_cakes ban in july

Post by robbie-cakes »

Dude, thats perfectly fine with me! btw my ign is "robbie_cakes", not robbie-cakes. thanks and i promise i'll be on my best behaviour