Digital_Dude Dual

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Jamieker

Digital_Dude Dual

Post by Jamieker »

It has recently come to my attention when talking nostalgia with lordoffire10 that he had a second account long ago called "Digital_dude" that was banned, i do believe that this is a globally ban-able offence and i will be passing this on to a higher rank to handle this matter, if there is any questions i am contactable either in game by pm or on the forum. Thank you,
Jamieker
rbos

Re: Digital_Dude Dual

Post by rbos »

heh, well, he should appeal here then.
rbos

Post by rbos »

also, I've received a disturbing allegation that it was him spamming "poop" in chat just now on lordoffire10's account. Is that true? :P
rbos

Post by rbos »

oh, shit, really, he had a banned account and then avoided the ban by registering a second account? Do you have proof?
rbos

Post by rbos »

can't find any references to a confession in server logs.
chocolate_cow

Post by chocolate_cow »

lordoffire10 does not own the account digital_dude. He had no access to it but we do know lord in real life. and at the time lordoffire10 was spamming "poop" he had taken a restroom break and had left his computer open for our friend Dry_wall to spam
lordoffire

Post by lordoffire »

I never said I had two accounts. The only one I ever had was lordoffire10. :roll:
LORDOFFIRE10!