Speed of light broken?!?!?!

For all things unrelated to minecraft.
Gubble1234

Speed of light broken?!?!?!

Post by Gubble1234 »

http://news.sky.com/home/technology/article/16075434

Just wondered what people thought of this! I am doing my physics A-Levels now, and if this is proven true, I may as well throw my books out of the window and pee on my exam paper! Thats what that will do to physics!!! :x
Codename-J6

Re: Speed of light broken?!?!?!

Post by Codename-J6 »

Wow, seems really interesting.Yet, sadly, this seems like one of those things that in being discovered is a massive turning point for man-kind, but probably won't have any further notable advances in our lifetime.
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

http://xkcd.com/955/

I'll say no more.
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Codename-J6 wrote:Wow, seems really interesting.Yet, sadly, this seems like one of those things that in being discovered is a massive turning point for man-kind, but probably won't have any further notable advances in our lifetime.
Quite possibly Codename, but at least we will have a lot more to do now that we have to rewrite physics! :L Although then again, we dont actually know alot of physics now, so we will have to discover it all again first!

But faster than light messages... Wow! I mean it must be like making sending a text compared to sending a letter (even though they have only broken it by 60 nano seconds)! Just amazing! My physics teacher was saying that is pretty much like sending the message after they have recieved it!