Doozie's bedtime stories

For all things unrelated to minecraft.
MrEpiclegendzz

Doozie's bedtime stories

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Once upon a time

There was a sad sick sackboy, he used to be very lively and troublesome.
But one day his zipper got stuck and after that, he just lay around unable to sleep
it wouldn't go up, it wouldn't go down, he tried pulling, he tried pushing , he tried oiling it
and washing it but nothing worked.

he went to the zoo and asked the gorilla to try fixing the zipper but he tried everything he could, but nothing worked, he told the little sackboy, that the auto mechanics could help him. 
So the little sackboy walked over to the workshop where he found the auto mechanics, he asked them if they could help him with his little problem, they were happy to help.
So they started trying to zip the zipper, they tried pulling it, they tried using their equipment on it, but nothing worked!
He even went to the royal palace, and asked them to give the zipper a royal decree, but they couldn’t get the zipper moving either.

The little sackboy was sad, so sad he nearly rubben the paint right of his button eyes, the little sackboy layed in his bed, and sniffled, sneezed and coughed, then suddenly he sniffled, sneezed and coughed at the same time! His face looked so strange that the zipper couldn’t help it but just laugh at him.
When the zipper laughed, he moved up and down, just like santa’s belly!
The sackboy grabbed the zipper and zipped it right up!
After this long adventure he was so tired, that he fell asleep, he slept for 3 days and the zipper never gave him trouble again.

The end

Story written by: Doozie
Story edited by: Mrepic

This story is copyright of the doozie corporation.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
dragslayar

Re: Doozie's bedtime stories

Post by dragslayar »

I will tell this to my children.
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I have here another edit, from the version I scribbled down from memory:

Once upon a time there was a sad sick sackboy.

He had been a happy lively troublesome sackboy, until one day when his zipper got stuck. It wouldn't go up. It wouldn't go down. He tried everything he could find. He washed the zipper, he oiled the zipper. He went to the zoo and asked the Gorilla to make zipper move. But the zipper wouldn't move. He went to the Auto-mechanics and asked them to make the zipper move. The zipper refused. He even went to the Palace and asked for a Royal Decree to make the zipper move. Nothing worked. The zipper was stuck, and it would not move. The sackboy was so sad he almost rubbed all the paint off his shiny black button eyes. He lay in bed and he sniffled. He sneezed. He coughed. Then he sniffled and sneezed and coughed all at the same time! His face looked so strange that the zipper couldn't help but laugh at him. And when the zipper laughed, it went up and down, just like Santa's belly full of jelly. The sackboy saw this and grabbed the zipper, and holding it tight he zipped it all the way up. Then he went back to bed and he slept for three days. The zipper never troubled him again.

The End.

Now you should all tell us your versions, or write new stories of your own, about the sackboy, or anything else.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I know worse doughnut can make nice stories ^^
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.