This Arin Guy?

For all things unrelated to minecraft.
Gubble1234

This Arin Guy?

Post by Gubble1234 »

Im just wondering who this Arin guy is and why he keeps trying to get unbanned every few seconds? Dont know what he did to get banned, but it must have been bad if his account and IP has been banned several times!
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: This Arin Guy?

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

TO be honest, why the fuck are you interested?

But what ever, he griefed, then we banned him, then he stalked the IRC, he spammed the forums with PLZ UNBAN ME.. and if he DIDN"T stalk the irc he would be unbanned... (and didn't post 500000post>_>) and now he keeps trying

and to be honest, it was so long ago, that I'm not even sure if that (upthere^) is the actual reason...
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

If I remember correctly he had 1 ban revoked for greifing. Then did some mild thieving and griefing and got a kind of permaban.

Honestly he could have gotten it appealed if he had just kept his mouth hole closed for more than 3 seconds.
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

I see amix, all I wanted to know, just so I dont start sympathysing with him :P
arin__

Post by arin__ »

My side:
I griefed A BLOCK out of a house and was banned; then I stole (This time on purpose) and when I found out what I did wrong my mind thought "Well, If I stay around for long enough, and get people to know me I will get unbanned sooner or later" this failed and I got a reputation for a server stalker. Basically, Me being stupid = angry mods.
Mrepic, before you IP ban, this isn't an appeal; it was just odd to see you people discussing ME. (Also if you see Drim or Jasminelief online tell them "NO spy gadgets" They know what it means.)
Nosekivon

Post by Nosekivon »

How many accounts must you make?
T3764