Ban Thread

For all things unrelated to minecraft.
Bennydangles.

Ban Thread

Post by Bennydangles. »

Idk if it's just me but i can read through some of the posts on the ban thread for hours. It is quality entertainment laughing at how stupid people can be.

Honestly im not sure if some posts are attempts to get unbanned or just trolling.
Codename-J6

Re: Ban Thread

Post by Codename-J6 »

Agreed 101%

My personal favorite:
robbie_cakes. wrote:i decided that id start off fresh , new start. NO xray. NO help. NO mods. i was doing good dident have any rights at all, i went to my old house to go mining for some ore's, manly iron . i noticed rbos off in the distance of were i used xray to find 4 diamonds. i said hi. then rbos went into private matters and released my IP to the WHOLE server! lets not get started on how morally wrong that was to release PRIVATE data to the WHOLE server. for anyone to hack my computer. im asking for a second chance. i even bought a new account to prove you guys i had stopped.
mfw he thinks that someone having his IP is the most dangerous thing ever, of all time xD
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
rbos

Re: Ban Thread

Post by rbos »

I feel fairly strongly that justice must be seen to be done. It's kind of awful to have the dirty laundry aired out in public, but in order to make sure that things are conducted fairly, I think it's best we post stuff like this out in the open.

If we have backroom deals about who gets banned and unbanned, I think that leads to problems.

/2 cents