The Hyperium "Starship to the Skies!"

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
Codename-J6

The Hyperium "Starship to the Skies!"

Post by Codename-J6 »

Ok, so I just figured out how to make the Movecraft plug-in to work, so I've decided to make my starship from my MMO, the Hyperium. Downside is, that for it to fly, the plug-in says its needs to be at least 60% wool, and since the ship is supposed to be a grey-ish color anyway, i can just use light grey and regular grey cloth. Now that's where you guys come in. If you guys have any Grey/L-Grey wool please let me know(!), because the starship says i need 349 more pieces of cloth.... Now let me also clear up; in no way am i asking for free things, I will pay for them.
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
Zacky

Re: The Hyperium "Starship to the Skies!"

Post by Zacky »

I can give some to you for free if I have some..
arin3

Post by arin3 »

Will it be small enough? The ship will have to be completely hollow.
Zacky

Post by Zacky »

No shit, sherlock.
arin3

Post by arin3 »

Codename-J6 wrote:Ok, so I just figured out how to make the Movecraft plug-in to work, so I've decided to make my starship from my MMO, the Hyperium. Downside is, that for it to fly, the plug-in says its needs to be at least 60% wool, and since the ship is supposed to be a grey-ish color anyway, i can just use light grey and regular grey cloth. Now that's where you guys come in. If you guys have any Grey/L-Grey wool please let me know(!), because the starship says i need 349 more pieces of cloth.... Now let me also clear up; in no way am i asking for free things, I will pay for them.

Use aircraft instead of airship, J(6)