Old MNTC ideas

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
Doozy

Old MNTC ideas

Post by Doozy »

Ok guys, maybe you've noticed the big wood and glass building near the new mall. Dial oldmall to check it out. Its the original server mall, and I'd like to do something with the shell. There is enough space to do a lot of things. Post ideas here!

So far we have:

Schools/tutorials
Apartments/hotel
paintball/lasertag court/pvp treasure hunt arena
Ice skating rink
greenhouse under the dome
mazes in the basement
tnt crater the whole thing (rbos)
adstro101

Re: Old MNTC ideas

Post by adstro101 »

I think that a pvp area with hidden chest and stuff would be cool. Of course I would help build it and I'm sure that many of my friends would to. Just throwing around ideas : but what about we make it a hunger games arena with traps and stuff? :fire:
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Hmm, I was exploring it the other day, and I think the ground floor is suitable for an Ice Rink with room for stands for people to watch at the side, if the first floor is removed. As for the second floor upwards, they could be made into an indoor public park, or because it has a giant glass roof, the top few floors could be taken out and trees planted and the place landscaped, to make it like a giant greenhouse! Something like the Eden Project (Google it) would look cool! I have some ideas how it could look too if any help is needed, it would look great :D

Few pics of the Eden Project:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Eden+P ... LECEK0DMDc

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Eden+P ... wGEK0DMMAB

*EDIT* I think Americans and other nationalities sometimes refer to the ground floor as the first, the floor above as the second and so on, but I have explained it how I know it *EDIT*
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I like ice rink! I'm gonna edit ideas into the original post. Keep em coming guys, if we come up with enough ideas we can make concrete plans, and maybe do it as a server project.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I have a name for this project! The old MNTC building can be reborn as the Novylen YMCA!

Its fun to stay at the YMCA!
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

no....
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

Hey, i'm still project manager of MNTC -.-'

but sure, why not re-cycle, just not a YMCA xD
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Would it be possible to get a copy of the MNTC in creative at all? I would quite like to work on an idea I have for it, see how it works :P
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

I would love to be able to build a maze in the basement or something. I've got a tons of schematics for really good ones saved somewhere...
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

Worse Doughnut wrote:I would love to be able to build a maze in the basement or something. I've got a tons of schematics for really good ones saved somewhere...
I could roll w/ that.
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!