hunger games

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
bradley1999

hunger games

Post by bradley1999 »

i need ur guys help on my hunger games arena idea so plz on novylen say let brad do hunger games or just post do the hunger games on the forums
there is prizes but im still deciding if i do make the hunger games if it will be a pool like u pay 5 pence to get in and the winner will get all the prize money from the pool
i need ur help to build it to so ask me if u can help :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobnotch: :mobnotch: :mobnotch: :mobnotch: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond: :orediamond:
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: hunger games

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

I think there's an actual map for it ;)
I just seen the movie like 20 mins ago :P Pretty cool
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

So What?
SO DRAGOn
Traestaree

Post by Traestaree »

For a "hunger game", you need a private world. Ideally, you need to be on creative, but everyone else is survival, although i don't know if that's possible. It would be difficult, as you need to set up traps, a contol center, and a watch thing at all time. It would need management all the time. I'm making one in a few years, but if you can do what i said, go ahead!
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.