olympus hotel

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
divinemind

olympus hotel

Post by divinemind »

it came to mind earlier on that with how good we want olympus to be we are keeping a very close eye on all nwe comers and normally dont allow guests to build, well we could build a hotel/apartment building with indentical rooms that guest can be alocated to and store their belongings and gather materials while waiting for regular status, this would also give them a chance to see the over all design around town , go other the rules properly and a overall better experience for all :)

Minecraft... nuff said

Guest (newbie)
Regular user (greenie)
Premium user (:D) <--- theres me :D
Moderator (the sky)
Admin (CHEEZ)
amixalot

Re: olympus hotel

Post by amixalot »

I like it. It'd look awesome and actually be functional. With beta I think towns in general will become more popular, since they'll have markets for tools and such. Which will become more of a necessity for the new people since I won't be handing out free tools anymore.. since we can't repair the one's we have.

No tool repair makes Amix an unhappy person -.-
divinemind

Post by divinemind »

yeah amix quite right :) also as we enter our mine we could have a small market place of tools and to sell materials like cobble and upwards so go in to the mine buy soem tools then sell some materials

Minecraft... nuff said

Guest (newbie)
Regular user (greenie)
Premium user (:D) <--- theres me :D
Moderator (the sky)
Admin (CHEEZ)
genesis24

Post by genesis24 »

Me like :D
Genesis24
aka Gen :P
orion5800

Post by orion5800 »

divinemind wrote:it came to mind earlier on that with how good we want olympus to be we are keeping a very close eye on all nwe comers and normally dont allow guests to build, well we could build a hotel/apartment building with indentical rooms that guest can be alocated to and store their belongings and gather materials while waiting for regular status, this would also give them a chance to see the over all design around town , go other the rules properly and a overall better experience for all :)

How do you get the mod banners :?: here's a tasty creeper :mobcreeper: and diamond :diamond:
Hard as diamond okay my Adminium Is Harder Eat that diamonds!
rbos

Post by rbos »

Repair is back but requires iConomy coin.

It's set a little expensively, but that's because diamonds are so common now. You have a choice: use the cheap diamonds to make a new tool, or repair the tool with coins out in the field.

Eventually the diamond supply will dry up, surprise stashes notwithstanding.