Lost My OP set

General minecraft-related chat.
tobi140

Lost My OP set

Post by tobi140 »

So last night I logged out in my Good diamond gear then this morning I logged back in went to the minigames by accident realized that that was not SMP so went back to the hub then to SMP and bang no gear. I've checked in all my bases to see if it was misplaced there but it wasn't. I don't know if you can refund it but if yes this is what I had on me. Diamond Helmet
Aqua infinity I Protection IV Unbreaking III, Diamond Chest plate unbreaking III protection III,diamond leggings Unbreaking III protection III, Diamond boots Projectile protection IV featherFalling IV, Diamond sword Sharpness V unbreaking III, Bow
Power V punch II unbreaking III, Diamond pick 1 Efficiency V Unbreaking V, Diamond pick 2 fortune III efficiency IV unbreaking III. That is all hope I can get it back
Cyrus

Re: Lost My OP set

Post by Cyrus »

You'll have better luck filing a /pe containing a link to a pastebin or something listing the items you lost. I think I'm the only one who checks around here often.

Also, in answer to your request: ask Doozy.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
Max310310

Re: Lost My OP set

Post by Max310310 »

Ya... That's why it's recommended you have an empty inventory when you go into the mini game world. As Rainbow said, file a petition and we'll try to work it out.