RIP NOVYLEN...?

General minecraft-related chat.
ChineseAnonymous

RIP NOVYLEN...?

Post by ChineseAnonymous »

Been playing a little bit for the past few months, and it looks like the server's become a ghost town. Haven't encountered a single soul each time I've logged in.

Did I miss a memo, or something? Did everyone peace off to somewhere else; or have your lives suddenly become overwhelming busy as of late?

Just wondering, since I have a whole Novylen playground to myself and it feels odd not seeing anyone asking for free stuff.
... Has left the Novylen building! Ciao!
Cyrus

Re: RIP NOVYLEN...?

Post by Cyrus »

People have been around a bit, but people always seem to miss each other. I'm still in IRC, but I've honestly been kinda busy.

A fair amount of the other regulars have either moved on or become too busy.

I guess another issue is that people don't stay on the server long if no one is on with them. I personally don't really want to spend the amount of time on the game that I used to (hours upon hours). I've been playing this game for years, and while I love the game and the server, I currently don't want to spend a bunch of time on it.

Another thought just occurred to me: the newest regular member we have is probably Brendan. We haven't really had any new people stick around. The older members have grown tired of Minecraft/had life get in the way, and there's no one to take their place.

Activity might pick up once 1.9 rolls around.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
TacoDogSheep

Post by TacoDogSheep »

I've been logging on, haven't seen many people around. I've been busy with school and such. Not a lot of new members, as mentioned above, to fill up the server.
/dial tristar
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

It is extremely sad to see Novylen so empty. The community of Novylen was truly the greatest memory I hold of minecraft, I hope it does pick up again and more people return to this server.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

Who the frick bought my shop?! Whattheeff
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Well i've been busy as fuck, just now decided to check Novylen out.. Don't think much works anymore.. I'll most likely start playing minecraft again when 1.9 releases I think.. (it helps that Minecraft: storymode (telltale game) is getting me back into minecraft again)

Maybe see you then!

Also Noz, fuck yo shop :D
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

haha, eff the shop right. Epic, give me your contact info my friend - how do i get ahold of you?
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
rbos

Post by rbos »

no ur ded
Devov

Post by Devov »

I just saw the Novylen group on my steam account and was reminded of this place. Hello all, hope you're doing well.

I've been very busy the past 2 years with no sign that will change any time soon.
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

Devov wrote:I just saw the Novylen group on my steam account and was reminded of this place. Hello all, hope you're doing well.

I've been very busy the past 2 years with no sign that will change any time soon.
Well hell, I didn't even know there was a Steam group.

We're doing alright, nice to see ya around again. Hopefully you'll catch a break soon.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...