Revive the Achievements!

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
hapanese

Revive the Achievements!

Post by hapanese »

I wasn't around when the Achievements were active but I would love to see them reactivated! Maybe since the server stats are already in full swing, the requirements should be raised! What do you guys and girls think?
weresdrim

Re: Revive the Achievements!

Post by weresdrim »

I loved the achievements plugin, it's actually what got me into novylen in the first place, back at fifthspawn I was a noob and I didn't know what bukkit was. I was amazed by getting a wood axe when I logged on the server, and then the trees exploded :D. Then I got swords for punching the air, money for killing mobs, boots for walking. Best plugin ever (which isn't a worldedit/worldguard)

I'd want the plugin back and I don't know what is the progress or priority to get it back.
rbos

Post by rbos »

The Achievements plugin broke with 1.2. There's a replacement now, I think..

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/beardach/

I'll get on that at some point.. haven't been feeling very motivated lately. >_<
rbos

Post by rbos »

Our economy has currently balanced itself around certain values of money availability. I'm worried about the effects of increasing the supply significantly through achievements. I'd probably reduce all the money rewards by quite a bit.

Also we should probably put in some new achievements.