Nether for Jungle pvp

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Bennydangles.

Nether for Jungle pvp

Post by Bennydangles. »

These been a lot of people playing in the jungle pvp world lately but theres no way for people to get potions or anything from the nether besides the occasional glowstone in a treasure chest.

Idk if it would be easy to create a separate nether region for this but it would be greatly appreciated.

If not then possibly an admin shop at jungle spawn with nether wart and blaze rods etc.

Thanks,
Max310310

Re: Nether for Jungle pvp

Post by Max310310 »

Or even certain nether items in the higher end chests of treasure hunts?
Chris72

Post by Chris72 »

Bennydangles. wrote:These been a lot of people playing in the jungle pvp world lately but theres no way for people to get potions or anything from the nether besides the occasional glowstone in a treasure chest.

Idk if it would be easy to create a separate nether region for this but it would be greatly appreciated.

If not then possibly an admin shop at jungle spawn with nether wart and blaze rods etc.

Thanks,
^ I agree with Benny.
If that is a problem, it'd be cool to make a "nether biome". No mobs needed. Just a place to mine netherack.
I once had an owl. Now I have a dog.
[url=htt://s09.flagcounter.com/more/iKRA]Image[/url]
img]http://i.imgur.com/GMC6p.png[/img it's gone
rbos

Post by rbos »

I've added them to treasure chests.
Bennydangles.

Post by Bennydangles. »

Thanks, another thing i've seen one server do is allow players to donate real money for bedrock to make a safe base in pvp,

Obviously this could be a bit griefy but the donation would deter most people from wasting bedrock

Idk if i'd buy it but it would get some more people to donate possibly
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

I dont really see how the bedrock would help really? If it is to make a base out of, people could just climb over it or dig under it. If it is for a chest safe thing, you still need to get in to it, so it wouldnt be that safe. Better off just hiding it very well.

Plus, if you place a block of it down, then decide that you dont like it, a mod or admin would need to move it, and they have enough work already really :/
Bennydangles.

Post by Bennydangles. »

For making an enclosed base like all four walls maybe...? and if you place it in the wrong spot it sucks to be you. It was just an idea dont freak out :P