Chest locks in pvp.

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Max310310

Chest locks in pvp.

Post by Max310310 »

There has been a lot of controversy over chest shops in pvp. I believe it has been made so that they can't be made any more, however the pre-made shops are still there. I know rbos wants to give people a chance to move their items out of these chests before the signs are deleted. My suggestion is that whenever a person enters the jungle world (pvp), a broadcast is put out saying that all chest shop signs will be removed at a certain date (and if you have no idea what I am talking about with the broadcast, I mean how it says 'welcome to the jungle' when you enter it). This will give players a notice about the chest shops and give them their chance to move out. The date and how these shops are to be removed is totally up to rbos (or any admin) and Nostik.
rbos

Re: Chest locks in pvp.

Post by rbos »

I've just been removing them when tickets are filed and leaving a sign notice. You guys knew from the start that chest protection wasn't available, I'm just fixing the bug. The fact that you _used_ chest shops to protect your stuff means right off that you knew it wasn't allowed.