Server Quests

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Gubble1234

Server Quests

Post by Gubble1234 »

I was thinking one night, as I lay in bed watching Family Guy, how could the economy be stimulated. I eventually came up with this. At the NSSC, or wherever, there could be a board that admins post on. These posts would be for materials they need. In return for this, the player that accepts that 'quest' would get either resorces or coins once the order has been completed.

It could be set up in a way that there is a sign with the quest, then under it is a small region big enough to fit a chest and a sign in front of it. The region is put up for sale, for free, and the player that accepts the offer on the sign, simply buys the region. They then place a chest down, to show that the order is being filled. Once the order is comeplete, the player simply puts a sign in front of the chest stating their name, and saying the order is completed. Once the admin takes the resorces out of the chest, the region is put back up for sale with a different quest on.

Obviously, it might need a little bit of work, but I think it would be a good way to stimulate the economy. The admins wouldn't really need the materials, but if there were different quests for people every week, then it would pump money in to the economy, as well as being another activity for players. It could also be used to take some materials out of the economy that are already flooding it, allowing players to make more money.

Would like to hear some thoughts on this idea!
TheButch

Re: Server Quests

Post by TheButch »

This is a great Idea! I think if we get Citizens back there are quests.
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

What do you think Rbos?
tboy

Post by tboy »

Sounds cool to me :D