Official Minigame Suggestions Thread

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
dragslayar

Official Minigame Suggestions Thread

Post by dragslayar »

If you have any suggestions for new games at Minigame, post them here!
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Doozy

Re: Official Minigame Suggestions Thread

Post by Doozy »

Manhunter forest maze pvp race! Would be extra cool if there were a way to have the goal move about so it wasn't in the same spot each time, or have players spawn in various spots. Maybe a series of caves for spawning, or for the end goal. Or have the goal at the bottom of a central lake, so you have to go out in the open to get to it. Free for all, maybe minimum of 3 players.

Also, Gurubashi arena! Big open court arena where a prize spawns in the centre and everyone fights to get to it. Maybe you already have that and I just don't pvp.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Gurubashi_Arena for those who aren't in the know. Be cool if we could get it off that Azeroth map rbos downloaded.

Trying to think of some more games of skill, or solo stuff too.
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

I like the idea of tickets, but all of the buyables (Is that a word?) are too expensive and make me just want to play PvP games back at my place. Maybe more things to buy, or just lower prices would make minigames more popular.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

change the glass in spleef to tnt pls

Alternatively, snow, and give us diamond shovels. Glass is just way too slow.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...