Logging Plugin?

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Cyrus

Logging Plugin?

Post by Cyrus »

Not logging as in Prism, but logging as in trees. We used to have it, but it's gone now, and I'm unsure why. Was it too over powered, or is it because it just never updated?

In any case, a 1.7 one can be found here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/choptree2/

Would love to see this plugin back.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
dograffe

Re: Logging Plugin?

Post by dograffe »

I loved this plugin and would love to see it make it's return!
So What?
SO DRAGOn
rail108

Post by rail108 »

I would like to see this plugin back as well.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

I think the last version got the boot due to not respecting worldguard permissions. Does this one keep trespassers from logging on private land?
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

Doozy wrote:I think the last version got the boot due to not respecting worldguard permissions. Does this one keep trespassers from logging on private land?
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ch ... page=5#c61

"I've just uploaded v2.2.2 (pending approval). HOPEFULLY this version should fix the problems people have been having with WorldGuard/Towny/Res regions being bypassed by ChopTree2.

Thanks go to the Towny community for giving me some pointers on how to fix this!

If it has not fixed it I'm running out of ideas!"

I don't see any newer comments complaining about that, so I'm assuming that mean it's fixed.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
Jamieker

Post by Jamieker »

If this plugin works as advertised it would be very nice for logging forests and tree farms, however if it bypasses worldguard or lwc (don't know how got to through it in) it would not be nice in the least bit.