A Legend Reborn (Empire Rose)

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
dograffe

A Legend Reborn (Empire Rose)

Post by dograffe »

Hey, dograffe here, I'm sure you all Know about Empire Rose, The huge Church. Anyway, basically I want to Build a copy with all the blocks replaced with modern ones... Such as
Stone-Stonebrick
Glass-Stained Glass
And etc..
I would like to see what you guys think before I start.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
Cyrus

Re: A Legend Reborn (Empire Rose)

Post by Cyrus »

Sounds like a cool project. Would love to see it.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Good Luck! Given that the original is all hand built, you might want to put a construction team together to replicate the original group too. Maybe you can even get your own "torches on a hilltop guy". Oh also don't forget the basement! That is my favourite part after the bell towers. Be cool to incorporate enchanting rooms and other modern things like that too.
TacoDogSheep

Post by TacoDogSheep »

You'll need a lot of iron... I can hook you up with some materials. Maybe some building too. Just let me know sometime.
/dial tristar
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

If you plan on forming a team, I'd love to participate.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

Sorry or my absence, Went to see the folks for week.
If you want to be part of the construction team send me a letter in-game and I'll add you to the list, tell you what's going to be happening and your free to start copying the original build with stonebrick.
we don't need this build be be exactly like original, but it needs to be pretty close, a few misplaced blocks here and there will go unnoticed.
So What?
SO DRAGOn