Runecraft...

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
dograffe

Runecraft...

Post by dograffe »

I'm sure most of you remember the old teleporters and such.
This was part of a plugin called runecraft, personally one of my favourite plugins of all time.
The reason this plugin was removed was due to exploitation of bugs, This could be prevented by disabling certain runes.
I would love to see runecraft make it's return, for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/268 ... -progress/ <--- PLugin page

Have a nice day.
So What?
SO DRAGOn
hapanese

Re: Runecraft...

Post by hapanese »

I second the return of Runecraft. I do not know which runes were used to dupe and quite frankly, I don't care. The only runes I see as a viable option to be brought back are teleporters and the ovicaptor. The teleporters will help seasoned players get their stuff back. I believe the ovicaptor will help stimulate the slow economy. Perhaps bring it to creative for testing to make sure its stable and not bugged? Thank you!
smoosh200

Re: Runecraft

Post by smoosh200 »

It would be cool, Disabling certain runes is quite simple from what've I've tested. Apologies for the old post bump.
Jamieker

Re: Runecraft...

Post by Jamieker »

OMG the ovicaptor is the best for so many different practical uses, and they sell amazing too. This would be amazing, even if if was only rune. Thanks,
Jamieker (Stock CEO)