Lower the aggressive mob spawn rates!

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Robloxius

Lower the aggressive mob spawn rates!

Post by Robloxius »

I'm sorry, but everytime I try to work outside, even in the day, there is always atleast 1 creeper waiting to attack, the density of mobs is way too high and it distracting me from my outside work way too much.

The night seems like a blood moon every single time like in Terraria, which is horrendous.

Sometimes its skeleton hordes, zombie hordes, creeper hordes, or even witch hordes...please, I want a solution to this stupidly high amount of mobs constantly distracting me.

Recently I have been working on creating a border outside for my citadel(fortress), and this is the situation I've had ceaselessly.
TacoDogSheep

Re: Lower the aggressive mob spawn rates!

Post by TacoDogSheep »

Tell me about it, I suggest start torching up.
/dial tristar
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

This is a vanilla feature. As you spend more time in a certain area, the tougher the mob spawns are. You can read more about it here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Spawn#Mob_spawning

Rbos likes making the mobs miserable to deal with. I doubt you'll be seeing a debuff. Ever. Just more buffs.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Buffs yess delicious.

Now I suddenly want doughnut holes.