Ender Pearls

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Jamieker

Ender Pearls

Post by Jamieker »

One very useful tool for everyone on the server would be a cheap source of Ender Pearls. Ender Pearls can be used as a cheap way to jump up a height without building large amounts of scaffolding. Currently they are very time consuming and difficult to obtain, however if there was an easier way to obtain them or they were sold at an admin shop, or even a crafting recipe/smelting recipe would help improve transportation and even xp storage drastically for every player on the server. One idea I had had was smelting slime balls for Ender Pearls however I would love to see what others think. Thanks,
Jamieker Stock CEO
ValorCat

Re: Ender Pearls

Post by ValorCat »

I would agree, I believe the server would benefit from player's increased mobility and exp storage. I think smelting slime balls is a good idea-- they are fairly rare yet not particularly useful (except for sticky pistons and the upcoming slime blocks), although I wouldn't be opposed to an admin shop addition, either.
Fellowship CFO