Two ways to Repair

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
dragslayar

Two ways to Repair

Post by dragslayar »

There should be two ways to repair your armors and tools, like with Coin (like it is atm) and lots of items.
So with coin the price changes depending on how damaged it is, but with items its always the same.

E.G.
Diamond Pickaxe = 64 Gravel + 20 Flint

Full Diamond Armor = 64 Leather + 64 Wool

Iron Pickaxe = 40 Gravel + 12 Flint

Full Iron Armor = 40 Leather + 40 Wool

So coin is more efficient and changes price depending on damage, but the coin horders can use items instead.

So what do you think?
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Zacky

Re: Two ways to Repair

Post by Zacky »

Why should you need wool?
Couldn't you replace wool with a few diamonds/iron.
I like the idea though.
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

yeah, it was just an example xD

i wouldnt really mind what you had to do, just as long as i dont have to keep spending coin xD
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
bill753

Post by bill753 »

It should definitely cost valuable materials to repair things. I personally think it'd be a lot better if repairing was not available and we had to create new tools every so often (so that diamonds actually become valuable).

But yeah, if we were to use materials to repair it should have to use some of whatever the tool is made of.