LIAMEpic

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Nozstik

LIAMEpic

Post by Nozstik »

Temp banned for 2 days for grief/stealing iron and gold blocks from x_eddy_reaper_x

*Edit. Permanent ban for racial slurs. Zero tolerance on this server for this.
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
LiamEPIC

Re: LIAMEpic

Post by LiamEPIC »

Haha, I'm LiamEPIC and who cares about racial slurs. Get a sense of humor.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

LiamEPIC wrote:Haha, I'm LiamEPIC and who cares about racial slurs. Get a sense of humor.
Some people do. I think you don't deserve unbann... But that is up to the boss man!
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
LiamEPIC

Post by LiamEPIC »

To be honest I don't give a shit, it's a game for fucks sake. Who cares if I say nigger nobody's going to get offended. Fuck.

Go Fuck Yourself,
Your's truly
Nigger Liam.
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

LiamEPIC wrote:To be honest I don't give a shit, it's a game for fucks sake. Who cares if I say nigger nobody's going to get offended. Fuck.

Go Fuck Yourself,
Your's truly
Nigger Liam.
Heh, your reply just shows how idiotic and moronic you are. Good job. You keep making yourself look ignorant, because that's just what you are.

Have a nice day, and have fun searching for a new server.
Favorite Quotes!:
Philmakrakin

Post by Philmakrakin »

Umm what ever happened to Freedom of speach? besides I believe we all live in free country's don't we? So so what if he thinks the over mis used term EVAR! is funny so what leave it alone, think what would notch do? :mobnotch:
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

You may live in a free country, but the First Amendment isn't as free as you may believe. It has it's regulations just as other Amendments do. Like how you can't say bomb on an airplane or in an airport; or how you can't yell fire in a crowded building. Point being, you use common sense when speaking anywhere for that matter, and being offensive on the server is not welcome, or appreciated. If he wants to exercise his language skills, he can go set up a soap box on the corner street and yell to the top of his lungs.
Favorite Quotes!:
rbos

Post by rbos »

Nozstik wrote:You may live in a free country, but the First Amendment isn't as free as you may believe. It has it's regulations just as other Amendments do. Like how you can't say bomb on an airplane or in an airport; or how you can't yell fire in a crowded building. Point being, you use common sense when speaking anywhere for that matter, and being offensive on the server is not welcome, or appreciated. If he wants to exercise his language skills, he can go set up a soap box on the corner street and yell to the top of his lungs.
Also, this is a Canadian server, and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not give you the right to hate speech. In fact, Canadian hate speech legislation WILL see you in court for things that Americans wouldn't even blink at. Anne Coulter has canceled at least one trip because of the possibility that she'd get fined under our laws.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Further, even under American law, the owner of an establishment can tolerate or reject speech. Individuals are not Constitutionally bound - the government is. The first amendment applies to the States and to the Federal government, but not to me, even if I did live there.