Arin3

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Zaneo

Arin3

Post by Zaneo »

A number of small - moderate griefing issues.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
arin3

Re: Arin3

Post by arin3 »

Hullo peeps,
I cannot appeal without a reason why I got banned. I cannot remember these "moderate griefings" however I do not want to argue with an Admin.
Where exactly DID I grief? I usually only stay in the nether, the 5thspawn /dial mobble and /dial Tortexia and /dial Thetrap; however 2 of these places are my towns and anywhere else I have been has been long abandoned and soforth I have no reason to grief. If this is movecraft related I wouldn't say it a grief as It is completely possible to move them.

Also, if these griefs turn out to be on purpose, is there a way I can still go onto the server?

Thanks, eagerly awaiting reply, AT³folding (I do prefer to go under Atfolding, although my username is an anagram of my real name missing out 3 letters)
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

You griefed malby's house near j6's place.(mrcuddles)
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

There was a tunnel dug into a players house, also another house had some holes from what looked like somebody trying to enter. Fairly certain we had logblock's of these events... you may not have thought it was griefing, but another player interpreted it as.

We generally have a second chance policy if the person bothers explain why, or how the events happened.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
arin3

Post by arin3 »

Zaneo wrote:There was a tunnel dug into a players house, also another house had some holes from what looked like somebody trying to enter. Fairly certain we had logblock's of these events... you may not have thought it was griefing, but another player interpreted it as.

We generally have a second chance policy if the person bothers explain why, or how the events happened.

Hullo peeps,
Yup thats fine. I wanted to get into the house. I didnt take anything. Having said that there is no reason why i went into the house so I guess I have no reason to be unbanned- although Im sure that 2 cobblestone can easily be replaced. Im ok with it. I might appeal for it when I find a way to without feeling like a suck up or when I get insanely bored of singleplayer. Thanks for banning me- you have introduced me to the bans area on the forums that is SOO funny to read.

Forgot to list /dial mohica!
-AT³
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

In future please use doors, or patch up your holes.

- Unbanned -