unban willofol

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
willofol

unban willofol

Post by willofol »

please unban, as i don't think i have done anything wrong. i checked your code of conduct, and i haven't broken it.
If i have, please at least tell me what i did wrong!
Zaneo

Re: unban willofol

Post by Zaneo »

You placed over 200 lava blocks in creative, over a number of structures, and randomly.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Zacky

Post by Zacky »

Rule 1 of the code of conduct: "Griefing is not allowed. I define “griefing” as “intentionally ruining someone else’s play experience”, and includes things like spamming lava or water over structures, vandalizing structures to make people angry at you, or wholesale destruction without clear purpose."

What you did was exactly what the Code of Conduct said not to do..
willofol

Post by willofol »

it was only over a friend's structure, and it was because he filled my build with tnt.
We had a laugh about it afterwards, i didn't mean to ruin your play experience
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Well I'm willing to unban you, after you've replied to this, on the condition that you don't repeat this action. It may be that it was your friends structure but, having lava everywhere takes away from a number of peoples experiences.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
willofol

Post by willofol »

ok, it will not happen again, and i will clean it up straight away if it has not already happened.