New airship: Winterset

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
Pachua

New airship: Winterset

Post by Pachua »

These POS's are making me mad.

I'm tired of making lame airships, so I'll be basing a new airship loosely on this:

Now that summer is here I'll be funneling my life into this. Gonna make it a gun platform/carrier/ark/luxury cruise ship combo with at least a 300 block length. It will have EVERYTHING. If you want to do interior work I don't care who you are (noob, human, unicorn, Doozie, doesn't matter), just place a sign with your name at the designated spot and I'll add you to the region. All I ask is that you don't modify the exterior (much).

World: creative

Stargate: winterset

Workers:
Serenada
Doozie
Gubble1234
Positions are closed until a suitable amount of exterior ship has been produced. Could be a week or so. Will update this thread accordingly.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DWyuWh7gPA

Reward: I guess you'll survive the end of the world? There really aren't any rewards for helping out, but you sure as death will be mentioned as a helper.
Last edited by Pachua on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gubble1234

Re: New airship: Winterset

Post by Gubble1234 »

Wow, that thing will look EPIC once it is done! I shall be your slave, should you require the help! Love your other work by the way, really inspiring!

I have been drawing up a few plans (When im bored at school) on graph paper (Ideal for minecraft) of ships and their interiors, might send you a few sometime :P
Max310310

Post by Max310310 »

How long did this take you?
Pachua

Post by Pachua »

Gubble1234: Thanks Gubble! Always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that someone gets a kick out of my work. Ha yeah, graph paper sounds like the best thing to design on when relating to Minecraft! PM me your interior drawings when you get the chance.

Max310310: The boat looking one took about a week. The plane looking one took about 5 days. The new one I don't expect to be finished for more than a month.
Gubble1234

Post by Gubble1234 »

Hmm... Unless someone else is masing a ship on that design, I believe I have found where it is on the map! It looks brilliant so far! :P
peaco912

Post by peaco912 »

I will help build this I will die for this!! (not) but but I need to know the gate name
SethVor

Post by SethVor »

peaeco912 wrote:I will help build this I will die for this!! (not) but but I need to know the bathmate works gate name
What's happening with winterset then?