Region Blacklist

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Cyrus

Region Blacklist

Post by Cyrus »

Not a suggestion, really, but a reference for mods, as I've asked before, and you guys didn't know how to do this. These are the commands needed to create a blacklist of players in a region. Example: Let everyone but a certain group of people break blocks at a tree farm.

[08:35] <TerrorBite> /region flag RegionName build deny
[08:35] <TerrorBite> /region flag RegionName build -g members

[08:40] <TerrorBite> -g sets which users the flag applies to. For build, it's usually "nonmembers". But we're setting it to "members" thus inverting the users it applies to.
[08:40] <TerrorBite> Hence, it will deny members of the region from building
[08:42] <TerrorBite> It used to only apply to the "entry" flag, via setting a separate "entry-group" flag. Now it can be applied to any flag as far as I can tell.

I assume you replace "build" with whatever other flag you may be using.
Hope this helps!
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
TacoDogSheep

Re: Region Blacklist

Post by TacoDogSheep »

Cool, that would be helpful.
/dial tristar
Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

Bad news, it actually doesn't work for any flag. It does, however, work for Entry/Exit flags.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Way back when we were still living at 8spawn and didn't have animal protect I ran a no entry flag on my animal farm. I tried this but could never get it to allow anyone but moderators into the region, regardless of their region membership. Maybe it works better now.

ps: BOO SURPRISE BEAR ATTACK!!

Now back to chewing tourists and scoffing rumballs.