Mall laggy-ness

Stuff I could do better as an admin. Be specific, include links to instructions if possible.
Jamieker

Mall laggy-ness

Post by Jamieker »

The mall, or nssc, has slowly gotten laggier and laggier. This is mostly likely caused by large amounts of chests/signs, addition of item frames, and shops being teleported underneath when they have been evicted. This has gotten to the point for on my pc, I cannot even teleport there without crashing my client. I personally would be willing to re-build the mall or a shopping center and I do have some ideas to divide it up into different sections so that there are fewer shops at each location. I would like to get others opinions on this. Thank you, jamieker.
Cyrus

Re: Mall laggy-ness

Post by Cyrus »

The mall archives aren't located underneath the mall. It's in Ironside Ruins.The increase in lag must be on your end.

Also, that Farmer's Market is supposed to be a replacement for the mall. If you'd like to help on that project, that'd be awesome.
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...
Jamieker

Post by Jamieker »

I know that at least one of my friends cannot go there either. I am glad, however that we have moved the archives. It has been a while since I have been on.
Jamieker

Post by Jamieker »

Found my problem. It is a glitch in the faithfull texturepack. I have gotten so used to it, and I would love to help you on the farmer's market.