Am I missing something??

General minecraft-related chat.
Dr_Obvious

Am I missing something??

Post by Dr_Obvious »

Well...you know how much of a looser you are when you go away for the weekend and than come and see all the new things that happened without you, than say, "damit...how will I catch up to all this new stuff?". Well you all should know that the person I'm talking about isnt rbos, tiel, gameshell, or any other looser who plays this game (no offence guys :D ). No, I'm talking about this looser whos sitting in the chair under me...yes me...

Now what has been stated above is just explaining that im a looser with no life. But what I'm really trying to say is that we need a forum post (like this one here) that you can post your absencies and people can fill you in when you come back and say "OMG...I missed so much stuff...I wonder how my building(s) (or for me, my town) are surviving *sob* ". So this is the post to do that. And I hope everyone will help this looser find his way around again.

BTW...What exacly happened while I was gone?
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

Zaneo

Re: Am I missing something??

Post by Zaneo »

We got a floating continent, and magical runes.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
rbos

Post by rbos »

don't forget the sort-of-a-surprise!
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

O cool!...and i checked the map...seems that the void is gone :( O well...maby ill start a new floating island town :)

Edit: Iv also noticed that minecraft is down or something?
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Yup Minecraft.net is down...
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Tiel424

Post by Tiel424 »

We got a desert biome, bigger and more realistic than "rio drag'es" or whatever it's called.
After all is said and built, more is said than built.
Do not count your glass blocks before they are smelted.