Project Needs Curation!!

For all community projects (towns, collaborations)
arin3

Project Needs Curation!!

Post by arin3 »

I have some towns I am working on and could use some help:

&O:/dial mobble
Mobbleton is a group project designed to create a "Specialty City". After asking to building a cobblestone house you may pay for it to be accepted into our city. All houses must have cobble as we will change them to moss-stone after construction. We will then employ you to help build economic and dynamic structures that would help in a normal city completely out of cobble eg department store, aircraft hangar etc. This is a never ending approach to a new type of town and only after a complete perfect moss-stone society is established will the city be open to the un-employed or out-of-town. Thanks to Woody_999 for helping build, Coolsamuel for being our first resident, Jasminelief for working here full time and thanks to Amixalot for the generous trade 5000 bone meal for $100. Please discuss this town here. :mossystone: :mossystone: :mossystone:

&O:/dial Tortexia
Tortexia is a town I co=founded and it is not released to the public until CBD has been established. For all donations please ask in game. Donaters get their name in the list of helpers. Please help clear out some land around it for a name on the helpers area. This is another way to become more well-known in Novylen servers. :mobnotch: :mobnotch: :mobnotch:

&O:/dial Pieopolis
Please do not grief here. We are watching you. Pilover and Plovapoda started this town a while ago and I found 2 dungeons underneath.It now has a stargate and a main road. This is a starting town and is not fully established. All people who contribute get a free gift from me. All griefers get a permaban from an Op. This is a nice uninhabited place to live if you want resources or a safe life in an ever growing town. If you want to buy access to a dungeon just ask me. :mossystone: :mossystone: :mossystone:

&O:Iron Town- Follow the road away from spawn in mobbleton.
Iron Town is a recently deserted Town. Please feel free to set up a stargate and take a co-foundership here. Thankyou very much for not griefing our many houses. :log: :log: :log:

&O: Antioshroom: Not yet decided.
A new specialty city in which all houses must be built on top of giant mushrooms.

Please also help establish homes in:
/dial mohica
(More soon)

Also I have another thread in suggestions about plugns. Any useful ones, post there or here.

EDITS:&O:
#1. Added Antioshroom
#2. I usually just work on Tortexia and Pieopolis. Mobble is getting along nicely and Iron town id boring.

#3. Changed title name, I am now banned.
Last edited by arin3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: My Towns:

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Tip: Don't make town, they are unoriginal mostly and there are enough of them anyways..

Why don't you make something different like, a big mushroom or something, something original!
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

towns, why make so many, stick w/ one it'll come out better than like 5
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

NO, I am making the giant mushroom. Just call me Gargamel.
arin3

Post by arin3 »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:Tip: Don't make town, they are unoriginal mostly and there are enough of them anyways..

Why don't you make something different like, a big mushroom or something, something original!
Great Idea! Ill make a Giant Mushroom town!
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

arin3 wrote:
MrEpiclegendzz wrote:Tip: Don't make town, they are unoriginal mostly and there are enough of them anyways..

Great Idea! Ill make a Giant Mushroom town!
>_> I just said DONT MAKE TOWNS >_>
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
arin3

Post by arin3 »

Yeh, well Im 2Nd offence banned anyway.
Mutilatedpuppet

Re: Project Needs Curation!!

Post by Mutilatedpuppet »

Yeah I made the mistake of building a town called Iron Town, everyone, including myself, ended up leaving, mostly because everyone just quit playing it seems. Camb0 and Zorod I haven't seen online in weeks with them gone I kinda left the town to make the Great Meku Tree (Which will be way "greater" once 1.8 comes out where leaves aren't dependent on being near wood.) Then Arin who was the most active member of Iron Town got banned, ehh Iron Town is nothing more than a Ghost Town now, already pillaged and Plundered...

Now I'm just living about 0.5 KM from Amsterdam in a wooded area close to the train tracks that lead to the city. I believe the life of a hermit is more suitable and will probably leave my new home once 1.8 comes and search for an NPC village amongst the giant mushroom forests to live in.