Goodbye

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
arin3

Goodbye

Post by arin3 »

Hullo Peeps,

I am currently on my second offence for looting and griefing. I admit that I earlier griefed Mrcuddles' house in mochia to look inside as there was a sign outside saying "hideout". I was later unbanned for a seccond chance. I later stole heaps of diamond, obsidian and some unneeded things from an unlocked chest. I was being a jerk yesterday when I rudely commented on my actions by saying something I shall not mention (Not a swear. I dont believe in swearing.)

I dont believe I shall be unbanned as this is both a 2nd offence and I had to grief in order to enter the chest room and did not patch it up. I would like to say sorry to Krossroads and Mrcuddles and say that I would fix all griefs and replace all looted items. However as that seems unlikely in the next year at least.

I make this post to conclude my stay at mc.novylen.net and would like to say that this is the best server out here and I would like /dial Mobbleton to go to Jasminelief, /dial Pieopolis to go to Pilover and /dial aether to go to weresdrim. Im am abbandoning all other projects. The things I regret the most are not not being able to use spidertrap. It is taking that loot.

~Atfolding|Arin3
Last edited by arin3 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amixalot

Re: Me... again.

Post by amixalot »

Sorry arin, you were banned because of the blatant thieving you committed on 6-25.

You wiped out Krosroads' chests (at least 10 chests were broken into), breaking into the room to get to them.

Doozie and I saw the block logs, and reached a consensus that the offense was ban worthy.

-Amix
arin3

Double Post

Post by arin3 »

Sorry I double posted.
Last edited by arin3 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arin3

Re: Me... again.

Post by arin3 »

arin3 wrote:Hullo Peeps,
Ok then, thanks for letting me know.

I did that back when I first started coming on the server. It is also the reason I don't have a permanent home. I decided not to admit it when wildgrass started to "follow" me as I was walking back to my chest.

Well, goodbye and I hope the admins give Krossroads his' stuff back. Seeing as I stole from him let him have access to all of the chests I own currently as the majority of stuff I stole now sits my chests at Weresdrim's work float at /dial Tortexia (Capital T). Im guessing this isn't unban-worthy as it is my 2Nd offence with a grief involved even though i needed to to get into the room, but can I still scour the forums? I'll be missing you guys- oh and peeps, please don't make posts about how missing you is the punishment.

Thanks, Arin3.
arin3

Re: Goodbye

Post by arin3 »

OMG PARODIC SONG IDEA!
The Tune is in =s next to each line representing a syllabul.

Bad arin3 = = ==
Looted pur-posly = == ==

Stealing from people is bad ===== ==
Amixalot is mad ==== ==

Slash dial krosroads is where I went ===== ====
32 diamonds is in my invent ===== =====
Its my seccond offence so they said "Get bent!" ===========

Bad arin3 = = ==