FAR WELL

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
gino973

FAR WELL

Post by gino973 »

EVEN NO IM NOT BANNED I NO I WILL BC you ppl will never take my side im quitting mine craft... its bin a honor playing with all of you.. i never took drags diamonds Hassan gave me them bc he was new and didn't no wat to do with them so i took them... im sorry has to go down like this .. i will miss all of you.. even tho i no most mods dont like me... i was always trying to help but never got any respect.. im legit crying while writing this .. i just cant believe my 8 days on this server is noting any more.. b4 i found this server mc was stupid and boring to me and now it become a life style for me.. i have no proof that Hassan is black mailing me so ill hope to see you all again one day... bye novylen its been great thanks to my true friends mrxbigxd dreadknott and br34k1ng34 hope nuke nuketowns stays alive well bye.. im sorry
arin3

Re: FAR WELL

Post by arin3 »

Oh shush.
arin3

Post by arin3 »

hassandyoke wrote:I STOLE THEM ONCE AGAIN HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS I SWARE ON MY MOMS LIFE PLEASE DO NOT BAN HIM I WILL PAY $50 IN PAYPAL TO DO NOT BAN HIM. I WILL PAY I SWARE JUST PLEASE DO NOT BAN HIM
Then why ask for a refund?
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Gino, in this instance, your own actions will decide your fate with us, not those of the people with whom you associate. This will not always be true in life, so take this opportunity to examine your priorities and choose accordingly. You are not banned as of yet, and any actions against you have yet to be determined.
Codename-J6

Post by Codename-J6 »

*fare well
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

Codename-J6 wrote:*fare well
Was wondering when that was going to happen :lol:
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
DaffyPWNS

Post by DaffyPWNS »

Miaow.
Devov

Post by Devov »

Gosh I feel like trolling, but all that comes to mind is a retarded Arethra Franklin singing "RESPECT" mumbling everything and misspelling respect. So just imagine that since I can't come up with any cleverly modified lyrics.

*Not entirely trolling, think of it as constructive criticism. No matter what it is you're saying, IF U RITE lik diS no1 iS GOene 2 recsept U!