Event Summary 7/4/11 AM

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
dreadknott

Event Summary 7/4/11 AM

Post by dreadknott »

This post is a quickish and slightly detailed summary of the events to take place on the morning of 7/4/11. This is post the log out of doozie and nozstick from game and the log out of zaneo from IRC.

Approximately 5-10 minutes after all mods/admins logged out hassandyoke began to talk through IRC. He began ranting on and on about how the mods of this server were this and that and alot of hard and fowl words were tossed. (please refer to hassandyokes ban post for screen shots of the ranting) After which there was a slight pause from hassandyoke. This pause was only then inturupted whe he then began to rant on about how gino973 stole diamonds from dragslayer when the cprivate addon went down quite a few weeks ago. A mass server wide argument/investigation then birthed as gino973 debated with hassandyoke and as the rest of the sever residents tried to uncover the truth. After a long winded chat spam of this's and thats j6 and zombie0ninja72 then cut on xray mods to search gino973's house for a hidden chest hassandyoke claimed he had. Soon there after the chest was located and me being the only one other than gino973 able to dig in that location I was compelled to reveal the chest. (I have covered the chest with glass so that a mod may search is contents) Shortly before the xray mods were cut on and the chest was found gino973 announced he was leaving the server perminantly (please refer to his post in the ban forum) After the chest was found hassandyoke admitted that gino973 wasn't the one who stole the diamonds but that he was at fault. He then explained that gino973 had been given all the stolen diamonds due to the fact hassandyoke didn't know what to do with them. gino973 then logged back intot he server and admitted to this and said one last fairwell. gino973 then logged out of game while hassandyoke stayed on IRC trying to convince everyone online not to ban gino973 for his actions.

I would like to state that I would like to no longer be a part of this unless absolutely needed. I would also like to state that I may have come into possesion of 19 :diamond: ingots that count be the "hot"
:diamond:'s. I am willing to relinquish the :diamond:'s to the proper authority/owner at the mods disgression.

The way i came into possession of such diamonds is by two ways:
1) i was payed 1 :diamond: block (9 :diamond: ingots) for the completion of 3 spawn traps, 1 automatic wheat harvester, 1 Storeroom, and 1 autoharvesting cacti farm
2)i traded 5 :diamond: swords that i recived from pvp land for 10 :diamond: ingots

[edit]

About 30 minutes after the events in this post took place MRxBIGxD logged into IRC as rwan1995 i forgot to screenshot pictures of the event, but he then spammed IRC chat at minimum of 40 lines of chat
zombie0ninja72

Re: Event Summary 7/4/11 AM

Post by zombie0ninja72 »

the spam crashed the server for me and i am still unable to join [my apologies for using the xray mod please forgive me]
Codename-J6

Post by Codename-J6 »

1)Yeah, dont worry. I for one have already deleted the X-ray mod from my texture packs folder, simply because it serves no use when all chests are locked anyway.

2)Dread, i think you deserve a cookie for remembering all that. :3
rbos wrote:Stupid kittens. I bet they deserved it.
DaffyPWNS

Post by DaffyPWNS »

Pretty sure I got banned for xray just saying.
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

Funniest...stuff.....ever. We'll sort this out after breakfast :lol:

But atleast now we know who took drag's diamonds. Case solved!
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick