Stats format question?

General minecraft-related chat.
Epacity

Stats format question?

Post by Epacity »

When I go to http://minecraft.novylen.net/stats/ (which I accessed through the navigation bar in minecraft.novylen.net) and click on player list > holypineapple, I see: stats.lastlogin 1307219799
I don't understand what this means. Doozie said he was last on at 7/13/2011 at 9 A.M. and his said "1310583992"
His time.

Not very important.
Just wanted to know because holypineapple owns a town /dial hourglass
Either that or /dial hourglasscity
I really like that town and wanted to become the owner if he has not logged in a while. Does anyone know when one can become the owner of the town after a certain period of time, or not at all?

Thank you

-Epacity
Worse Doughnut

Re: Stats format question?

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Lol, like squatters-rights?
Epacity

Post by Epacity »

Worse Doughnut wrote:Lol, like squatters-rights?
Yes! :D
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Hmm, well, there would have to be very strict rules about it for sure. Such as:
1)If the original owner returns they have the right to appeal on the forums to regain their land.
a)in the case of the above situation, the current owner can pay-off the original owner for the land, or trade it for other items (large amounts of diamonds, massive amounts of Iron, etc.)

2)If there is photographic (screen shot) proof, or as many as (insert number here) witnesses of the original owner stating, in any way what-so-ever, (but not limited to):
"I quit, bye bye", or "Im leaving the server", or even "Adios muchachos, yo leaving-o el server-o"
then they have a (insert number here) day/week grace period before their property is either auctioned off, or is requested to be bought via a forum appeal.

3)If the original owner is perma-banned and has been completely denied an un-banning, their right to their property is void, and it can be auctioned off/bought via appeal.
Or something like that. But ye
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

I personally do not give out another person's land, regardless if they are still on the server or have left permanently (well, if they're still on the server, and give permission, then that's fine). I would only give away abandoned land if the owner actually came back on, and agreed that someone else could have it. Otherwise, straight up no.

What you caaaaaan do it just copy their design and rebuild their place :D
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

Worse Doughnut wrote:Hmm, well, there would have to be very strict rules about it for sure. Such as:
1)If the original owner returns they have the right to appeal on the forums to regain their land.
a)in the case of the above situation, the current owner can pay-off the original owner for the land, or trade it for other items (large amounts of diamonds, massive amounts of Iron, etc.)

2)If there is photographic (screen shot) proof, or as many as (insert number here) witnesses of the original owner stating, in any way what-so-ever, (but not limited to):
"I quit, bye bye", or "Im leaving the server", or even "Adios muchachos, yo leaving-o el server-o"
then they have a (insert number here) day/week grace period before their property is either auctioned off, or is requested to be bought via a forum appeal.

3)If the original owner is perma-banned and has been completely denied an un-banning, their right to their property is void, and it can be auctioned off/bought via appeal.
Or something like that. But ye
Nice creation of rules there Worse. What are you a lawyer or something? o_O
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
rbos

Post by rbos »

I modified stats to give a more human readable output for playedfor and lastlogin.
Epacity

Post by Epacity »

rbos wrote:I modified stats to give a more human readable output for playedfor and lastlogin.
perfect!
arin3

Post by arin3 »

My stats are still recorded!
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Yeah for those of you who can't read UNIX Timestamps,

07 / 13 / 11 @ 2:06:32pm EST
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble