Kitteh53

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
MrEpiclegendzz

Kitteh53

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Kitteh53 is banned for:

- locking other people's chests.

Mrepic
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
kitteh53

Re: Kitteh53

Post by kitteh53 »

I just wanted to let you know that
I honestly did not lock anyones chest at all.
If I did I would apologize , i dont know how this happened at all.
What can I do to be unbanned ?

thank you!
Kitteh53
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

You did, if we clicked the chest it said: this chest is locked by Kitteh53.

For an unban you need to wait for Rbos.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
kitteh53

Post by kitteh53 »

I know what happened now. I was told that it was 123 something's chest that I "locked". This was a misunderstanding, 123's house used to be mine until i moved into my own town, when i moved i didnt know how to unlock chests. when the mods or whoever checked the chests to see what happened and found my stuff in there it wasnt because i went into 1123's house without permission, it was just stuff that i left behind. i hope this made sense to you and i want all this confusion to stop.
Thanks
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Kitteh, it wasn't your stuff in the chests. The chests were filled by 123, and you subsequently locked them. He could not have filled them if they were previously locked by you, therefore, this action post-dates your knowledge of /cremove and /cprivate.
kitteh53

Post by kitteh53 »

Ok, with that being said I have no idea what happened. Honestly, the only explanation I can come up with to this point is getting hacked. I never locked 123's chests knowingly. If I did, or if my account did, I sincerely apologize. I love this server and wouldn't want anyone's experience here to be compromised. If I am appealed I will make sure this never happens again.
tanncamby

Post by tanncamby »

If I could ask, when exactly did all this happen. If I could get this information then maybe I could comfirm that it wasn't really Kitteh that did this, but someone that hacked him to get back at him. Thanks
jonashou

Post by jonashou »

hello, i just want to say that it was Kittehs house before it was 123, and kitteh locked the chest. It was a little mistake that kitteh didnt unlock the chest, but its ok.
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Hmm seems this one slipped through the cracks. Whatever the problem was, be careful with locking chests in the future. You've been unbanned.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble